This post describes how you can get family law legal advice (almost) for free in Germany. If you have any of the following questions:
- Are you looking for advice on sexuality, pregnancy or partnership?
- Do you have questions about family planning?
- Do you need legal advice on separation or divorce?
- Do you need legal advice on child custody?
- Do you need legal advice on which financial and social are you eligible during pregnancy?
Pro Familia provides legal advice for almost free. You just need to become a member. The membership fee is between 30 and 55 € per year, depending on the location. You can register/become a member on the Pro Familia Membership page.